Sunday, July 1, 2018

KEEP TRYING

I know that whatever God does, It shall be forever. Nothing can be added to it, And nothing taken from it. God does it, that men should fear before Him. Ecclesiastes 3:14

God's creative work is done and will stand through the ages to come,
His foresight is matchless and perfect and it cannot be taken from.
The Lord has done it for a reason; in Him all mankind should  trust
And because He is holy and pure, to receive Him personally is a must. (RP)

Since Tuesday, I have tried to help myself get over this head cold. Last night I found some medication, that had not expired and during the night took two doses of it.  I am pretty well tired out now, due largely to the effects of the product, that leaves one sleepy.  I don't mind that. I just want to feel better. We'll see if today is better than yesterday. I hope so. Thanks so much for praying.

No comments: