Friday, July 20, 2018

COMING SOON

Colossians 2:9,10For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him.

The richness of Christ is here portrayed; it's profound beyond degree,
We look to Jesus and see God; what a joyous thought that brings to me.
All we want or even imagine is ours, because Christians are His own,
So no matter what may befall us, we know that we are never alone.
With Jesus as our Savior we have everything we could ever need,
And this makes me grateful and I know that with Him I'll succeed.  (RP)

Yesterday approval was given by my health insurance company, so I describe what will happen here.  On July 30, at 10:30am, at St. Joseph hospital in Bellingham, WA., I will have a Modified Barium Swallow Study.  I have done several before this, or ones similar, and never passed any of them. ALWAYS, liquid escaped, and went down my windpipe into my lungs. I have been doing special exercises for over 6 months, trying to strengthen all those muscles that control the swallowing process.  The upcoming test will tell them on my first attempt to swallow, if it works or not. You have prayed much for me, and I appreciate it so much. I have never felt the need of it more than for that test. I just want God's will to be done. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: