Thursday, July 19, 2018

UP TO ME

Psalm 8:9   O LORD, our Lord, How excellent is Your name in all the earth  

The Name above all names is the one before us today,
The Lord, mighty in works who does more than we can say.
No other name matches His, and He is our Savior and Lord,
So trust Him and serve Him the rest of your life; He is our great reward. (RP)

Now it is up to me to get my book finished and off to the publisher for the first review. Laurel Hicks, editor, delivered the final pages yesterday. Now it is my responsibility to make all corrections, and get the manuscript sent to them.  I still have considerable work on it, because my very sharp editor found several duplicates in what I sent her. Besides that, some stories were so similar because they contained the same information, therefore making them duplicates also. All this shows the value of having a reliable person doing the editing. I am thankful I do. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: