Thursday, July 5, 2018

BANG FOR BUCKS

No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.John 15:15

In God's Word we are called servants, But here, Jesus adds one more, 
To be His friend is better, and this relationship we must not ignore. 
Jesus reveals the Father to us, and that's because we are His friends, 
And this union is so precious and through Christ it never ends. (RP)

Last night there was plenty of "bang", and we are sure they cost a lot of bucks. It was noisy. Some literally shook the house. Rawlie arrived earlier, and it is nice to have him here. We both made it through the night okay, even with all the noise. It was warm yesterday, but my water cooler fan, cooled down my bedroom to around 68 degrees. The sleeping was wonderful. And other water cooled fans, kept the family room delightful all day. Rawlie is already at work in the dining room, and it is early in the morning.  Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: