Wednesday, July 4, 2018

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY !!



John 8:36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

Independence Day speaks of freedom for us all,
And I pray that on this special day upon the Lord we'll call.
Those in Christ are free indeed and this we can't deny,Spiritual freedom is precious indeed and comes from God on high.
If you are lost without Christ, my friend, come, get salvation today,
By trusting what Jesus did for you, and you'll be free without delay.  (RP)

I've listened to a patriotic program this morning, that gave all the glory to our Lord. It was a secular station, and I was pleased and blessed to hear it. I am so glad I feel better today. Yesterday I had to go get some groceries. When I returned, I was happy to get in the Lazy Boy recliner. I was able to get some other work done yesterday for which I am pleased. I trust you all have a safe day. Last night it was noisy here, but I slept well anyway. Thanks for praying.


No comments: