Wednesday, July 25, 2018

PLEASE PRAY

My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. 
Psalm 121:2

Our helper is a helper indeed; He made heaven and earth,
And I can say it is wonderful; and more since my rebirth.
When Jesus saved me all became new; now I trust in Him,
And how great to come to him when things are bright or dim.  (RP)

The church board met last night in my house. I had the water coolers going, so it was nice in cool in the room where we met. There are some serious needs for prayer. A small boy yesterday got his dad's nail machine and had to be flown to Seattle for medial help. His name is Dakota. Our former pastor's wife, Sue Lunsford needs our prayer as her cancer treatment has left her terribly weak. A former member of our church, Marilyn Rienstra was in emergency yesterday, and they diagnosed her with cancer in several parts of her body. My how we need to hold these people before the Lord. Thanks for praying.



No comments: