Sunday, July 15, 2018

ONE STEP CLOSER


Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

God's thoughts of us are warm today, as He thinks of you and me, 
He thinks no evil, but only peace, as He gives this sweet decree.
He has a plan for each of us and will move us gently along,
And by His grace our hope is sure because to Him we belong. (RP)

I am getting one step closer to publishing my next book. Laurel Hicks is doing another reading of the text. I am so glad she is. It is amazing how many things are found no matter how many times it is read. I prepared my laptop to download the iCloud, then she sent the corrected part to me. I will be working on this, then when she finishes the second half of the manuscript, I will send it to the publisher for their first evaluation of the product. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: