Sunday, July 8, 2018

LOT OF TIME

As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us.  Psa 103:12

When God forgives sin He does a great job, no one can equal His work,
We are grateful for His wonderful grace and this duty He does not shirk.
From the east to the west is a mighty long way that no one can dispute,
And God removed our sins like that, because His forgiveness is absolute. (RP)

I went to Lynden to my family doctor yesterday morning to have my eye checked. It was itchy, scratchy and uncomfortable.  I was given a prescription and went to the pharmacy to pick it up. As often happens, the delay would be about 20 minutes. I had already been gone from home for two and half hours, so I went home. Later I returned to get it. I had visitors in the afternoon, and that was appreciated.  This morning I look forward to going to church, because I missed last Sunday due to a cold I had. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: