Friday, July 13, 2018

REPAIR

You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord's table and the table of demons. 
1 Corinthians 10:21

God demands allegiance from those who call Him Lord,
There cannot be confusion; all must be of one accord.
If you call yourself a Christian, then be sure to live for Him, 
Do not dabble with the world's lot, or else things will be dim.
Live for Jesus every day, putting Him first in all you do,
Then you'll have His blessing always, in all that you pursue.  (RP)

Three or four years ago I purchased an evaporative cooler. It has served me well.  Two weeks ago, Rawlie noticed a wet spot on the rug beneath it. Yes, it was leaking. Yesterday I dismantled it and was surprised because it is plastic. No rust here. So I bought a spray can of Flex Seal and will try to get the leaked plugged up, wherever it is. It takes 48 hours to cure, so I am glad I have other coolers to help with the heat control. Thanks for praying.  

No comments: