Friday, July 6, 2018

ONE MORE THING

Heb 12:2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Our Savior did much for us when He died on the cross for our sins,
Whoever invites Him into their life, we know that person wins.
The Author and finisher of our faith, no other has ever done so much,
The world ties to make it to heaven, but without Him they cannot find such.
Jesus' died on the cross and rose from the tomb, now with the Father above, 
We give Him praise for all He's done for us, because of His great love. (RP)

This is not a complaint.  I have been having a discomfort in my left eye. I used eye drops for relief, and it helped a little. Then it got more intense, with itching and aching, making me feel pretty lousy. I called for an appointment. My doctor is on call Saturday, so I will then get this thing resolved, hopefully.  I had a full day yesterday, looking for more graphics for my book. This may have aggravated the eye situation.   I am enjoying so much Rawlie's company these days. He keeps busy, working many hours a day for his company. Thanks for praying.

No comments: