Saturday, July 14, 2018

ODDS AND ENDS

Ephesians 4:29  Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.

Be careful little mouth what you say, is more than just a song,
It is a command from God, and keeps us from doing wrong. 
Christians who encourage others, are doing their Father's will,
Which edifies the recipients and helps them God's will to fulfill. (RP)

Yesterday was my odds and ends day. There were several things I wanted to get done, so after the never-ending routine of therapies, I worked on that. Bathroom cleaning, checking on the water cooler I am trying to waterproof, some book work, and several other things. Mixed with all this was sort of a relaxed attitude, because it was the end of the week, and I was not in a hurry. I was thankful I could use text messaging to help some, answering questions about concerns. Thanks for praying.

No comments: