Friday, July 27, 2018

ONE MORE STEP

1 John 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.

To say one thing and do another, is often the way people act,
God's Word has plenty to say about this very important fact.
Living this way is a lie, and darkness results for this one.
Confess your sin, and have fellowship with Jesus, God's Son. (RP)

Yesterday, I was able to accomplish one more step in the process of getting my book published. I made contact with the publisher, and they sent me all the information on how to get the manuscript to them. I am hoping today that can be done. I had hoped to do it yesterday, but the dentist changed my appointment from August 15 and asked me to come in this morning. This meant medication had to be prescribed and the pharmacist was very helpful and I went down last night and got it. My family comes today. How wonderful! Thanks for praying.

No comments: