Tuesday, July 17, 2018

WARM WEATHER

Psalms 20:7
Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.

Men trust in all sorts of things, as they go through life down here,
And most forget God in the process, and that's why there's so much fear.
Thank God we can trust in the Lord, allowing Him to lead in our lives,
And the one who lets Him lead will always tell you he thrives. (RP)

Yesterday was another warm one. I am so glad for the swamp coolers. I have three. Rawlie is using one, especially for his work at the dining room table. In the evening I turn the one in my bedroom on, in front of the sliding door, then open the bathroom window and shut the door to the hallway. By the time I go to bed, the temperature has dropped from 80 degrees to 70 or lower. That is a refreshing temperature compared to the rest. I am thankful we learned how to use them years ago. They are extremely economical to run also. They only require from me, the job of keeping them filled with water.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: