Monday, July 30, 2018

Ephesians 2:1-3 And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins. 


The day God gave me spiritual life was the greatest of them all,
And I'm rejoicing in this fact and this wonderful verse by Paul.
I was dead in trespasses and in sin, and He really rescued me,
When I put my trust in Him, from my sins He set me free.  (RP)

My family was here several times because they came for the yearly Old Settler's parade in Ferndale. We had nice visits together. Rawlie stayed in my house, the others up at the Vista house. They went to church Sunday, and enjoyed visiting with their friends and taking in the wonderful message by our pastor. They returned yesterday afternoon.  It was a very hot afternoon and it continued through part of the night. I used only a sheet as a cover most the night, but my room was delightful. Thanks for praying.

No comments: