Sunday, July 29, 2018

BOOK REVIEW

Ps 25:5 Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day.

God knows what's best for each of us, He wants us to obey,
And when we do, He does great things, and leads us day by day. 
We want His truth to guide us right, and teach us what we should do
He is the God of our salvation and His will we want to pursue.  (RP)

I sent my book manuscript to Xulon Press this week. Before doing this, I had to fill out a questionnaire regarding the contents of my story. Then I uploaded the manuscript.  It is now with them. I was told by their representative that they will review the chapters and then proceed with the other details of publishing. There is still much to do. I will figure out which graphic goes with what story, and then list all chapter names with the page numbers. I also have to work with the design team on an appropriate cover for the book.  Thanks so much for praying.  

No comments: