Tuesday, July 31, 2018

HIGH TECH ROOT CANAL

Matthew 11:28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

The sweet call comes from Jesus, for the weary ones today,
Come to Him for rest and salvation, do it now without delay.
He gives rest beyond all measure to those who truly seek,
Come to Him with every problem, every day of every week.
You will rest in our dear Savior, free from sin and all your past,
And forever you will thank Him because what you have will surely last. (RP)

My appointment was for 1:30 pm yesterday. I received a call mid morning, asking if I could come now, because there was a cancellation. I was glad to go. It has been several years since I had a root canal. Today the technology is amazing. I was impressed with the speed and efficiency of the team. My tooth never did hurt and the work was done so quickly. The tooth was badly in need of work. I am on anti-inflammatory medication and antibiotics. I had a wonderful night, and will now have to make an appointment with my regular dentist so he can put on a permanent filling (cap) on the tooth. Thanks for praying.  

No comments: