Wednesday, August 1, 2018

PILL CRUSHER

Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.1 Th 5:11

The Christian life is practical as Paul so clearly states,
To encourage one another, in a way, is all it takes.
We build up others as we go along this earthly road,
And what a joy it is to help and carry another's load.
Most Christians do this, we believe, in very special ways,
As loving deeds and kindly words are beautiful displays  (RP)

I think I came to the end of having to use this pill crusher which has prepared my medication for about 7 months. My speech therapist taught me how to get pills down, even though I have the swallowing problem.  I take them with yogurt. There is a down side to this. I gained a couple of pounds taking the MANY pills prescribed by the dentist. Oh well, I will adjust it somehow. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: