Monday, August 13, 2018

MESSAGE

1 Chronicles 28:20  And David said to his son Solomon, "Be strong and of good courage, and do it; do not fear nor be dismayed, for the LORD God -- my God -- will be with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you, until you have finished all the work for the service of the house of the LORD".


Standing with us is what God does faithfully everyday,
Helping us do what we are supposed to, along the way.
His encouragement of strength and courage cheers us,
And his love helps us to every situation adjust,
God intends us to finish what He wants us to do,
So rely on Him for his strength to work until it is through. (RP)

I am privileged to preach next Sunday at First Baptist. I spent the afternoon pondering and praying which message to use for the occasion. Now I can use my time to dig deeper into the text, and find more precious jewels from God's word. Thanks so much for praying with me about this. I appreciate it.

No comments: