Saturday, August 4, 2018

GRAVESIDE AND MEMORIAL

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Here's the best armor to stand against the devil today,
God gives us this freely so why not use it, without delay. 
The equipment is complete, with everything you need,
Try each piece, and in using it, you will succeed. (RP)

Yesterday I attended the graveside service of Russ Gollen. Today I officiate the memorial service held at the The American Legion Hall in Ferndale, Russ is a long-time friend. He and his wife owned the bakery at one time and were members of our church. His son and daughter-in-law were also in our church. We have maintained contact with them through the years. Yesterday I did a little more background work on my book. The manuscript is at the printers, but there are several things I still have to do before authorizing the printing.  Thanks so much for your prayers.

No comments: