Sunday, August 26, 2018

FULL DAY

My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Ps 18:2

When I read this verse filled with comfort so sweet, how my soul says thanks to the Lord,
He gives us so much that words can't describe the wealth and more still unexplored. (RP)




I left early Saturday morning to find the shuttle parking lot at Western Washington University. Believe it or note, it was raining on my trip to Bellingham and continued until I returned home. How we need that moisture. It is wonderful. The shuttle bus got me to the gymnasium where the commencement took place for a friend of the family. I had a wonderful place to sit in a comfortable place with a back on the seat. My family was also there, but sitting in another section. In early afternoon I went to the wedding of another dear friend, and it was held outdoors. The weather had turned cold, so I asked my friend who was a valet to please bring me another coat I had in the car. That helped a lot. The wedding went well, and I returned home. I did not stay for the meal, which I cannot partake of because of my tube feeding set up.  It was a wonderful day. Thanks for praying. 


No comments: