Wednesday, August 29, 2018

BACK-UP GLITCH

Acts 10:43 To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins.

All the Word witnesses the riches of God, by His promised remission of sins,
This wonderful forgiveness is explained in God's Word and with faith it all begins. (RP)

I am a strict advocate of backing up computer files. I have done it for years. I needed some graphics and could not find them on my laptop, so went to the back-up system.  I could not get into it. Apparently because of my surgery, and subsequent recovery period, something went wrong and I cannot get into the system. If one does not reactivate within a stated time, you lose your files. That may have happened to me. All I can say is "So be it"!  I am so glad HE is in charge. Thanks for praying.

No comments: