Friday, August 3, 2018

WEIGHT

Your words were found, and I ate them,  And Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart;  & For I am called by Your name,  ;O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

When you belong to the Lord, how the Word touches you!
The Word in the prophet like food made him new.
The joy and rejoicing of his heart was real.
And his love for the Lord he could not conceal. (RP)

The dietitian who monitors my condition at Coram, was pleased with my weight at 190, and wants me to maintain it that way. With the new process of taking medication, the weight has increased, even though I have been very careful not to eat much yogurt as I ingest the pills. I am trying different things to get this under control. I will now have to increase my walking to help compensate. Thanks for praying. I will keep you informed.



No comments: