Thursday, August 9, 2018

DIETITIAN

Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea,
Peace, be still! And the wind ceased and there was a great calm. 
Mark 4:39

God controls the winds and seas; all is beneath His command,
All nature moves and reacts to His call, everything is planned.
I'm so glad our Savior knows how to calm the troubled sea,
He's also the One to whom we go as we pray and make our plea.
Today, if your heart is troubled, go to the One who hears,
He will listen intently to what you say and stay while it disappears.(RP)

When I started taking my medication orally instead of through the tube, I gained weight because I was using yogurt. I had already reduced the number of cartons of nutrition per her instructions based on my height and weight.  I cut back one more carton, making a total of five per day, instead of the original eight. The dietitian said I need six, to provide proper nutrition. So I am back on six. I am making some other adjustments, and so far my weight is under control. It is a fascinating journey and I thank you for your prayer support. 

No comments: