Thursday, August 2, 2018

SLEEP

Psalm 92:4 For You, LORD, have made me glad through Your work; I will triumph in the works of Your hands.

God's handiwork abounds no matter where we look,
We see it everywhere and read about it in His book.
His work makes me glad because He's in charge,
And His creations are proof He knows how to discharge.
I glory in His work each time I see what He can do,
I praise Him daily for saving grace and I hope you do too. (RP)

With my new medication regimen, I have to take note of the things I am taking. It happens every six hours, day and night. After a busy day and an evening at church where they were packing the Operation Christmas Child boxes, I returned home for the evening infusion. At 8 I took my prescribed medication, and watched a news program. Believe it or not, I glanced at the clock, and it was 10:46 pm. I had slept soundly in the Lazy Boy. I quickly readied myself for bed, and slept well through the night. I was awake at 2 to take the medication. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: