Sunday, August 19, 2018

PREACHING

Psalm 16:8 I have set the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.

Where is the Lord in your life, my friend? Is he at your side or behind?
Have you left Him there for a reason? Has your spiritual life declined?
The Psalmist chose to have Him in front, leading each step of the way,
And the Lord's strong place beside him, kept him steady day by day.(RP)

I will be preaching this morning at First Baptist church in Ferndale. I am honored to be able to do this. After surgery, many of you remember how I lost my voice. God graciously restored that, and I am grateful. On September 7, the Bible class at the Ferndale Senior Activity Center begins, and I am looking forward to this also. We will continue the study of Ruth. I consider this all a gift from the Lord, so I can continue serving Him. Thanks for your faithful prayer support.  

No comments: