Monday, August 6, 2018

SWALLOW TEST TODAY

Matthew 6:31Therefore do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?'

Jesus wants us to trust Him, and not worry about things,
Lean on Him and don't worry what tomorrow brings.
Seek Him first in all you do and other things will fall in place,
And soon you'll understand that the worries he will erase. (RP)

I am glad the Lord is in charge of things. The verse and poem introduce a little bit of what is going on today. At 11 I will have this modified barium swallow study at St. Joseph's hospital. It is really a simple test, but the results are major. I have prepared for about 7 months for it, and the results are in the hands of the Lord. He knows my body, and all the muscles and complicated process involved in swallowing. After all He made it all. Thank you so much for praying. I will give a report tomorrow morning in this blog, and perhaps  a text to those who do not receive this. 

No comments: