Saturday, August 25, 2018

INTERESTING DAY

I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.   John 15:5

Abiding in Christ is our calling today, Jesus invites us to be in this place,
The branches securely entwined to the vine, indeed is a wonderful base.
Fruit bearing is the result of this double abiding command,
And all this happens so smoothly because of the way it was planned.  (RP)

Rawlie was still with me yesterday, and in the afternoon my brother and sister-in-law came for a visit. They live in Canada, and it was so nice having Spud and Margaret here. It was especially nice because Rawlie was also here. In the evening I was invited to Charlotte and Helen Boraker's place for dessert with the Hernandez family. Miquel's mother, Ramona, is visiting and Miguel, Tami, their two boys and Ramona were invited for supper.  It was the first time I had eaten anything away from home since my surgery. The ice cream was delicious. It went well and I enjoyed the fellowship so much.  Thank you for praying.

No comments: