Wednesday, August 15, 2018

FAST DELIVERY

James 4:14 Whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away.

In life we know not tomorrow and all that it may bring,
But we know Who holds the future and to Him we cling.
Life is like a vapor that comes and then disappears,
And with Jesus as our pilot we really have no fears.
So let's live life fully, with Jesus as our guide,
Because we know He's in charge and is right there by our side. (RP)

Each month I order the nutritional packets I use for the infusion process of feeding.  Monday morning I phoned in my order.  Yesterday afternoon the packages arrived. The UPS men know the door will be open to the garage, and they put it right inside for me.  The product is very heavy, so I appreciate their kindness. It was also rewarding to share Jesus with the driver, who was receptive to my witness to him. Thanks for praying,  And please do not forget that TODAY is designated as "Pray for Sue Lunsford" day. In doing this we remember her husband Dave also. 

No comments: