Tuesday, August 7, 2018

HIS WAY IS PERFECT

Whatever the LORD pleases He does, In heaven and in earth, In the seas and in all deep places. (Psalm 135:6)

This is the verse God gave to me, before I went for my test.
On this side of that trip, I now declare, it was the best.
So many had prayed that I could swallow again.
God's plans are different, and now a new phase  I begin.
 I am so glad He runs the course I take,
Because I know He never makes a mistake.
Just help me dear Lord to listen to You,
And lead people to Jesus, and please: not just a few. (RP)

The poem (above) I wrote last night, expresses my heartbeat on this subject. On the first sip of liquid yesterday, I failed the test. That is the way it was in February, and two or three times at Swedish hospital, and in October of last year. God has a reason for it all. I submit to His sovereignty, and just keep on going. Thanks to  you ALL who are faithfully praying.

No comments: