Monday, August 20, 2018

IT GOT MY ATTENTION

How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
 If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;
When I awake, I am still with You.  Psalm 139:17-18

To realize that God thinks of me, is a fact more valuable than gold,
His constant thoughts to me, the number of them can't be told.
My heart overflows with gratitude when I think of His love for me, 
I cannot understand it all and from it I don't care to flee. (RP)

Margie always checked the food adds faithfully and had me purchase items that were on sale. We have a lot of canned food in our pantry. It dawned on me yesterday to check the "Best to use by" dates on the cans and jars.  I discovered several that were outdated, and I dare not open them. I am glad I checked. Today I will be going to the grocery store to replenish some of the items I use most with my new regime that accompanies the tube feeding. About yesterday. It was a  joy to preach, and I appreciated the response. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: