Sunday, August 12, 2018

LOOKING

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.   Deut. 6:5


God demands our love and tells us so in words so very clear,
And we should quickly heed His call without worry or any fear.
With heart attuned to His sovereign will none can really go wrong,
And with soul in sync with His divine plan, we surely have a sweet song. 
So claim His strength for your life today and see what He will do,
We know that His joy will empower you and you'll be thrilled through and through. (RP)

One of my assignments before publishing my book, is to find graphics for the book cover.  It is an enjoyable process, but time consuming. I spent the good part of the day looking. The publisher wants my suggestions on what I would like in the cover design. Therefore, they ask me to find several options online, and submit to them the location, so they can take a look also. I appreciate prayer as I complete this process.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: