Thursday, August 30, 2018

NO SUBJECT

Proverbs 15:1 A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Of the many words we speak each day have you checked them out real good?
It may be true they are full of wrath or perhaps are perfectly great.
But your answer to others can turn away wrath or certainly cause a fuss,
So be careful little tongue with your answer and many problems abate. (RP)

I rarely run out of words. Today I have no particular title for what I will say. Yesterday was a full day with activities. I made a purchase online, and tried some more to get my lost files back, with no success.  A quick trip to the drug store for some medication was part of the things I did. My son Rawlie is here working for his company, a privilege they encourage him to do. How nice for me! I attended the Wednesday night fellowship at church. I can never be there until the end, because I have to get home to "infuse", and take medication. Thanks for praying.

No comments: