Wednesday, July 11, 2018

SLICE OF TOAST

Psalm 46:10  Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!

Everyone is so busy; not many have time for God,
Some put on a mask, and present another facade.
God tells His own to be still, and truly know His ways,
In this we really learn, and are genuinely amazed.
Help me today to honor You, giving You ample time,
When I do I will rise indeed to a new level sublime.  (RP)

My speech/swallow therapist started our session with giving me a lightly toasted slice of bread with applesauce on it. It was the first time I had eaten bread since last December. She was encouraged with my progress. She ordered a referral from my doctor so I can have a swallow test as soon as possible. Please join me in prayer about that test. Thanks for praying.

No comments: