Tuesday, July 10, 2018

THERAPY

Psalms 7:1
O LORD my God, I take refuge in you; save and deliver me from all who pursue me,

The forces of evil are against us; we cannot escape their work,
But praise God we have recourse;we must not this option shirk.
The Lord is our place of refuge, ready to help us right now,
So come to Him without delay and at His feet humbly bow.  (RP)

It is amazing how much physical therapy helps one. When I developed the rotator cuff tear, the pain was pretty severe. The doctor ordered P.T., because he would not operate. I had doubt about its effectiveness, but with time I now see the value of it. I can raise my left arm, use it almost normally, and usually get through the night without too much discomfort. The therapist said it is because of my rigid schedule of therapy I do twice daily.  I have been at it for many weeks, but it is worth every bit of time invested.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: