Saturday, June 30, 2018

ALL DAY

O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water. 
Psalm 63:1

O that we'd all seek after God like the Psalmist did in this verse,
But I fear that in life this is not the case, for many it's the reverse.
Let's learn to seek Him early before the activities start,
Go to Him in prayer, and commune with Him with all your heart.
We should thirst for God who brings refreshment to our dry soul,
Daily talk to the Lord, and upon Him let your burden roll.  (RP)

Even though I was not feeling well, I spent almost the entire day at my laptop looking for appropriate pictures to us in my new book.  It is an enjoyable exercise, but time consuming. But I have plenty of that.  Hopefully today I will be able to continue doing the search for more pictures. I am not up to par health-wise yet, so will take it easy.  Thanks for your prayers. 

No comments: