Sunday, June 10, 2018

VISITORS

I am the Lord, who heals you.  Exodus 15:26

Medicine, hospitals doctors and nurses, are here to help us all,And thank God for them as they serve mankind, whether the great or small.God tells us plainly in His Word about healing, and we should hear,He's our Healer and we thank Him for this as He takes away our fear.  (RP)

It is enjoyable to receive visits. Long time friends David and Susan Lancaster were here yesterday for a nice visit. We have been friends for years and I appreciated their time here with me. They are former members at First Baptist, and we had plenty of things to talk about. David and Susan visited me at Swedish Hospital in Seattle after surgery, then in my home during recovery time. I appreciate their friendship.  This morning I look forward to Sunday School and worship service.  The weather is cooler today, so a little heat in the house feels good (for an old man).  Trust your day goes well. Thanks for praying.

No comments: