Saturday, June 16, 2018

BEAUTIFUL CARD


Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea into dry land, and the waters were divided. Exodus 14:21

We never know how God will work as He leads His dear children along,
In our story today they were by the sea and there was a mighty throng.
In a miracle never seen, God divided the sea and His children walked over on dry land,
And his love and strong arm were seen by all as the One with the very strong hand. (RP)

Yesterday I mentioned in my blog that the class was the last one until September 7, 2018.  We initiated the study in the book of Ruth. It was an animated class with good discussion and learning better Ruth 1.  We always have an enjoyable time. As the class terminated, they handed me two envelopes. One contained a beautiful card of appreciation for my teaching the class. Many wrote personal notes that are special and I value them greatly. The other envelope was filled with money, paper bills of various denominations. I was overwhelmed. I will use this gift to buy paper on which I print each study sheet for the week. I am impressed with the interest in this study.  Thanks so much for praying.



No comments: