Saturday, June 23, 2018

FOLLOW-UP

Jesus said to him,I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.John 14:6

Jesus gave the road map to us, showing each the right way to go,
And this leaves no room for doubt because now everyone can know.
He is the Way the Truth and the Life and in Him we are safe and secure,
So trust Him as Savior and rest in Him because in this plan you will endure. (RP)

This is a follow up word about yesterday's memorial for Iola Boyer.  There was a good group at the burial service where Pastor Decker officiated. At the church they figured approximately 80 were present for the service. These services are always rewarding, because you see people who you know, but seldom see. Pastor Decker, Ken Pollock, and I, conducted the service. Charlotte Boraker and her crew of helpers did a fantastic job with the refreshments. The array of goodies was spectacular. I certainly realized that during the service the Lord and Iola were honored.  I am grateful to the Lord for keeping my voice strong to do my part in the service. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: