Thursday, June 21, 2018

CONCERN

If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself.2 Tim 2:13

We have a God so faithful that we never should forget
Who watches faithfully over us so we do not get upset,
His faithfulness is steady like a solid rock to us
We must never forget one moment that this is such a plus. (RP)

The speech and swallow therapist was happy with my progress. She does have a couple of concerns: When I read a portion to her as she was recording, she noticed a "crackle" in my voice pattern, that concerned her. She is very vigilant about my vocal chords. This is apparently a critical area that needs monitoring. If those chords do not shut or function properly, then issues develop. She liked the overall quality of my voice. She was also concerned with my much coughing and clearing of my throat. This I have had for some time, and she wants me to monitor it, and try to prevent it as much as possible. It is a daily challenge to stay on course, and keep all these things balanced. But with the Lord's help, we will be okay. Thank you so much for praying.

No comments: