Monday, June 4, 2018

ANSWERED PRAYER

Matthew 6:33  But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 

God's ways are so very special,if we only just take heed,
He supplies us richly with His goods, the things we really need.
Oh that we would learn today, to follow His plan each day,
Then we would receive what is best for us as we go along the way.  (RP)

As stated before, I am so grateful to the Lord for restoring my voice so I could preach yesterday. When I preached Christmas Eve Sunday, 2017, I thought it may be my last. My surgeon had warned me I could lose my voice in the surgery that followed. Indeed my voice went down to a whisper, but with a medical procedure, was restored, and I give the Lord all the praise for this wonderful gift. As I preached yesterday, my heart was filled with gratitude that I was able to serve Him that way. Thank you dear friends for helping me through prayer to do it. I appreciate it so very much.

No comments: