Sunday, June 3, 2018

PREACHING


Psalm 118:24 This is the day the LORD has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.

Lord, I'm glad you made this day for us, it's beautiful indeed, Help me rejoice and be happy  as Your Word I study and read.  (RP)

When I preached in our church Christmas Eve Sunday, I thought it could be the last time for a long time, or ever. The surgeon told me that in the surgery, there was a possibility of losing my voice. He assured me it could be restored if that happened. As many of you know, my voice did go down to a whisper, and March 7, I had a procedure done that restored the voice. I am so thankful. That is the reason why I can preach today at my church. Many of you have prayed much about my health, and I appreciate each one of you. Thanks for praying.

No comments: