Tuesday, June 5, 2018

BIBLE CLASS UPDATE


"Can anyone hide himself in secret places, so I shall not see him?" says the Lord; "Do I not fill heaven and earth?" says the Lord.Jeremiah 23:24


People think they can hide from God as they live and work and play,
But nothing escapes the eyes of God; for Him, everything's on display.
God fills heaven and earth, and nothing escapes his omniscient view,
So understand this, my friend who reads this, He is looking at you. (RP)

I have only two more classes left for the Friday Bible class at the Ferndale Senior Activity Center.Of course many of them I missed because of my surgery and subsequent recovery period. The center takes the same schedule as the Ferndale High School.  When the class is finished, I plan on dedicating my time to the publishing of my book on Shepherds.  I am looking forward to this. It is all written, but all the other things associated with getting it to press are yet to be done.  Thanks for your prayers. 

No comments: