Wednesday, June 13, 2018

PEG-TUBE CARE

Proverbs 1:29- they hated knowledge and did not choose the fear of the Lord, They would have none of my counsel and despised my every rebuke. Therefore they shall eat the fruit of their own way,And be filled to the full with their own fancies.

Oh the folly of hating God's knowledge and refusing to fear His name,
Refusing His counsel and rebukes certainly puts man to blame.
Men's choices will come to haunt them in the follow of their own way,
And God will fill them to the brim with themselves and keep them in disarray. (RP)

People ask me about the feeding tube, and are still quite amazed that I still feed myself this way. That is the way it has to be until I can ingest food better by mouth. I am learning, and I think things are much better than previously.  I have to take care of the peg-tube, keeping bandages clean and dry. It is a chore I never expected in recovery, but it is okay.
Thanks so much for your prayer support.


No comments: