Tuesday, June 26, 2018

MAIL CLEAN UP

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voiceand opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.Rev 3:20

Jesus is knocking, do you hear his voice sweetly calling you today?
He wants to come in and save your soul and put you on the right way.
Please open the door of your life to Him, inviting him in to stay,
And you'll be the happiest person on earth because you did it today. (RP)

Yesterday it had to happen. Since my surgery, email has backed up more than I wanted.  I decided to attack it. I did, and deleted about 3500 items. Those went into the deleted file, which already had its share of baggage. So then I deleted all 9500 (Plus) emails.  Then I started an aggressive attack on incoming mail and unsubscribed to many. I will keep that up until I have a manageable amount to deal with. What a relief to get rid of that MONSTER. I'm off to a good start this morning. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: