Monday, June 18, 2018

FATHER'S DAY VISIT

Let all things be done decently and in order. 1 Corinthians 14:40  

In a world that's very topsy-turvy, and confusion rules the day,
We should always pay attention and do everything God's way.
When things go wrong around us, stop and listen to God's Word,
You will learn from it instruction like nothing you've ever heard.
He takes no pleasure in confusion,warfare and -selfish acts,
So learn to do things His way, and then you can daily relax (RP)

I could not have had it any better than what happened yesterday. After attending church in the morning, I came home, did my mid-day infusion of nutrients and subsequent therapy sessions for swallowing.  By mid afternoon my family arrived with their take out meals from Red Robin. Tressa brought me home made tapioca pudding and rhubarb sauce. What a treat. That was my dessert while they were eating their meal. It was a very enjoyable time. Later, they left for home, but Rawlie stayed to work on his work project here at my house. So it is very nice having him here again. Thanks for praying.

No comments: