Sunday, June 24, 2018

TIME TO WORK ON IT

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.I Peter 5:8


We have an enemy, the devil himself, who wants us to have defeat,
And he'll do all in his power to accomplish this and rejoice if it is complete. 
So keep your guard, and seek God's help in your daily walk down here,
And you'll be glad you claimed His power to calm your every fear.

Thankfully I have a little more time now to work on the Shepherds book. In between extensive therapy sessions, and the special tube feeding, I will get more time to do it. Our Friday Bible class is in recess until Sept. 7, giving me time to finallhy get the book published. I was able to print off some introductory pages which I will take to Laurel Hicks this morning for her to review. Thanks so much for your prayers. 

No comments: