Wednesday, June 6, 2018

SPEECH THERAPIST


 1Peter 5:6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,

Some are high and mighty and strut around, and don't have time for God,
They foolishly leave God out and seem to go through life slipshod.
We are called to live above that style, let God have always first place,
Do this and you will be happy indeed as He fills you with joy and His grace.(RP)

I was pleased yesterday when the speech therapist immediately said how she liked the sound of my voice. The exercises I do by the hundreds all help in this she says. Another thing she helped me do was to take a pill. My medication normally is ground and liquefied and put in a syringe which in turn goes into the Peg-tube.  But this pill which I just received, cannot be ground. I asked her if she could help me learn how to get it down. She did, and now there is one more thing I have learned in this intriguing journey I am on. Thank you so much for praying. 



No comments: