Friday, June 1, 2018

FAMILY VISIT


Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

There are many delights in this world today, but so many are empty and vain,
Those who pursue them are seeking so hard, but in the end there is nothing to gain. 
If only the Lord would be sought by them, an answer would come their way,
And they would be satisfied with His dear touch, and they would be thankful and pray. (RP)


Rawlie's family dropped by for a visit while he was here working for  his company at my house. It was so nice to see them for awhile.  Yesterday I cut down my intake of nutrient cartons fro 8 to 7. This is because I am taking in calories with the food I take by mouth, so this compensates for it. It is an interesting challenge, and I am learning a lot through it all. Thanks for praying.  

No comments: