Thursday, June 28, 2018

GLAD THAT IS OVER

I love the LORD, because He has heard My voice and my supplications.  Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live.   Psa 116:1-2   

The Psalmist made a decision clear, to pray for the rest of his days,
This is because the Lord hears him when he bows his head and prays.
Oh what a blessing it is to know God hears our voice in prayer,
And we can be sure when we love Him so, we can cast on Him every care. (RP)

Whatever that was that I had, I am glad its better today. It hit me quickly, and I am limited in what medication I take. When I came home from the hospital after surgery, Gina got some pain reliever liquid medication at Walgreens. I never used it until this week. I am so thankful I had it. I missed the meeting at church last night, and regretfully will miss the prayer meeting this afternoon. Thank YOU for praying. It means so much to me.



No comments: