Thursday, March 1, 2018

VOICE CHANGE

James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

Is anyone willing to admit right now that this is the wisdom you need?
God's wisdom is best for we have seen what it does; to this all are agreed.
To want this wisdom should be our greatest goal, and I will tell you why,
This wisdom means doing things God's way; nothing else I want to try. (RP)

It may have been only a one-time deal. Yesterday after a short nap, I spoke and I could tell my voice was stronger and I was surprised. It did not last long, and soon I was back to the whisper, raspy sound again. But at least there may be a possibility of returning to the former voice some day. I thank you so much for your interest and prayers about this situation.

No comments: